Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hands of Amor (Afro-Caribbean mobile hair dresser) ?

Hands of Amor is a hair dressing service inspired by love. My aim is to ensure that as a customer you are fully satisfied with the outcome of your hairstyle. All pictures are of hair styles I have personally done myself and I will never pretend to be able to do a hairstyle that I am incapable of doing. Instead, I would suggest alternatives or refer you to someone that can. Styles include*: - Single plaits - Expression twists - Afro Kinky - Sew in weaves (Open) - Perm & Trim - Bonding - Canerows - Hair Dye *Prices vary on style, hair used and age (Child/Adult) Please feel free to contact me regarding any queries you may have... Thanks and love, Evie Amor Ps. Feel free to add me on BB: 211D1647 Also, I have just updated my mobile number as the previous one has been having some problems... So I apologis Beauty By Sheila E P Lots of beauty treatments available. Male or Female clients welcome Facials From 25. Full Body Massage From 45. Back and Neck Massage 35. Holistic Massage available. Indian Head 30, Hotstones with Chakras 55. Hopi Ear Candleing 30. Back Waxing/Chest From 15. Waxing Ankle to knee 15. Full Leg 25. Full Leg to Bikini 30. Bikini 10. Lip and Chin 10. Underarm 8. Intimate waxing from 35, (price varies pending requirements) Intimate trimming also available for Men. Home Salon. Please ring to Book or for enquiries. Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions a

0 comments:

Post a Comment